On today’s “teaser” episode, we will look at some answers to the following questions … Get Ready! The whole MRI: Patient Anxiety show is coming up soon!
- What is MRI and how is it different than other modalities?
- What type of patient requires an MRI?
- What things are you looking for?
- What is the process of MRI?
- Why does it seem to be more difficult for patients?
- What implications does this have for facilities, patients, and providers?
- Historically, what has been done to alleviate patient anxiety?
- What is and how did you develop your technique?
- What is the data behind your method?
- What is your ultimate goal with the program?
Keywords: mri, radiation therapy, patient care, radiology, stress, anxiety, patient safety